Featured Real Estate Agent

FEATURED AGENT OF THE WEEK:



I am so excited about featuring a real estate agent each week that I have had an opportunity to work with personally and get to know. 

Let's meet Darby Bogden - Realtor from ExP Realty. I met Darby several months ago when she contacted me to photograph for her. It has been such a blessing to be able to work with her. She has such a kind spirit. You should check out her You Tube channel full of real estate knowledge and personal journeys including home renovations @ https://bit.ly/36lkFGI.

So, who is Darby Bogden? I asked her a couple questions so you can get to know her better..

1) If you could give one helpful tip to an upcoming client, what would it be?

Buyers- Aside from meeting with a mortgage lender to get pre-approved, if you’re in a position where you can’t afford to buy a home quite yet or your credit isn’t where it needs to be, I strongly urge people enroll in Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace course. I can guide you through buying a home but he’s able to guide you through your finances to help you get to where you want to be.

Sellers - start de-cluttering so we can get amazing photos of your property!

2) What are some fun things you like to do when you are not selling homes?

I recently got a hedgehog so you can find me cuddling with him, spending time with my family and Leo , and making videos about real estate for YouTube.

If you are looking to sell or buy a home.. Contact Darby by following her link above. This will take you to her business page and contact info.. Let's take a minute and say hello to Darby this week by leaving a comment below.. Thanks so much for participating.

Comments

Popular Posts