Featured Real Estate Agent of the Week

 FEATURED AGENT OF THE WEEK:
I am so excited about featuring a real estate agent each week that I have had an opportunity to work with personally and get to know.
Let's meet Mitchell Peters Keller Williams Northern Montana Realty. I met Mitchell several months ago when he contacted me to photograph for him. I have shot some fun homes with him including a beautiful Victorian home here in town. He lives out near Fairfield and loves to work with clients in and around his area along with all Great Falls and surrounding Counties.. I have been blessed working alongside him.
So, who is Mitchell Peters? I asked him a couple questions so you can get to know him better..
1) If you could give one helpful tip to an upcoming client, what would it be?
My one tip to future clients is let people do what they do. Plumbers plumb, roofers roof, mechanics mechanic, Realtors sell Real Estate. Work with someone that can do what they do to help you understand the process and help to keep it as stress free as possible.
2) What are some fun things you like to do when you are not selling homes?
My fun things. I am all about the outdoors. I hunt and do a lot of fishing. I mostly fly fish but pretty much anything works. I love to spend time with my family. I think what I spend the most time doing is talking. I love to have conversations with people. I talk to everyone most of the time way longer than I should. It doesn’t matter if it is the guy at the gas pump or the people at the restaurant in the booth next to me. I talk to everyone. Sometimes it drives my family crazy because it takes forever for us to go anywhere. Yet I think this is why I love Real Estate I get to talk with a lot of people about all kinds of stuff.
If you are looking to sell or buy a home.. Contact Mitchell by following his link above. This will take you to his business page and contact info.. Let's take a minute and say hello to Mitchell this week by leaving a comment below.. Thanks so much for participating.


Comments

Popular Posts