Featured Agent of the Week

FEATURED AGENT OF THE WEEK:

I am so excited about featuring a real estate agent each week that I have had an opportunity to work with personally and get to know.

Let's meet Leo Imperi from Keller Williams. I met Leo a few months ago when he contacted me to photograph my first home for him. It has been such a pleasure working with him. He is very attentive to his clients while I am working on getting the best angles and when I need things moved around he is right there getting it done. You can contact him on his Facebook page at Leo Imperi Great Falls Real Estate.

So, who is Leo Imperi? I asked him a couple questions so you can get to know him..

If you could give one helpful tip to an upcoming client, what would it be?
"Turn your realtor into a resource. Don't be afraid to ask anything and everything you can think of. Be on the same page as your realtor, do so by telling them exactly what you hope to accomplish from day one and then let them tell you how they are going to make it happen. The moment you are lied to, time to find a new one! Keep in mind, there's good ones and there's bad ones!"

What are some fun things you like to do when you are not selling homes?
When not working I'm probably cooking up a nice meal for me and Darby (my girlfriend) or shining lasers around my living room for my cats. It is truly the thug lifestyle!  In winter I can be found at Showdown doing a bit of snowboarding- We really like to travel and that's on hold so there's lots of living room cat laser time currently.
If you are looking to sell or buy a home.. Contact Leo by following his link above. This will take you to his business page on Facebook and contact info.. Let's take a minute and say hello to Leo this week by leaving a comment below.. Thanks so much for participating. I have been blessed to work with him.

Comments

Popular Posts