Adobe Drive Beauty

This home on Adobe Drive was beautifully remodeled  and staged just right for my photo session. So happy to hear that it has a buyer and will be sold here soon. Congrats to everyone..








Beautifully landscaped front yard with an east facing porch to relax and unwind 







Large living room/entry way with large window to breathtaking sunsets


 










Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel farmhouse sink..





Main Level Bathroom




Master Suite w/ Separate Bathroom


Master Bath


Main Level Bedroom 2



Main Level Bedroom 3







Dining Room




Enclosed porch just off dining room



Lovely rails that take you down to the fully finished basement




Very large family/rec room in basement



Basement Bedroom 1



Basement Bedroom 2



 Large Laundry Area


 Downstairs Bathroom

Contact me today and let me help you put a SOLD sign up in your yard. Message me @ pittstopphotography@yahoo.com or you can go to my Facebook page and message me there @  https://www.facebook.com/pittstopphotography

Comments

Popular Posts