Real Estate Photography: Year in Review


This past year I was introduced to the world of real estate and business photography. After the first session I fell in love with everything about it. Each home brings it's own unique style, some are furnished, some are empty but every single on of them brings a rush of joy when I hear "sold" and I got to be a part of that in some small way. This is the best part of my job.



 I started working with businesses back in March when I had the privilege of photographing some semi trucks for Taylor's Transportation. They were looking to update their website with their rigs and the driver's. These sessions were so much fun and alongside the real estate photography sessions these became my favorite and looked forward to doing them when asked. 

Along the way I have worked with 9-11 Heroes Run photographing their running event




Sparkettes of Montana




Homeschool Bulldogs Soccer Team



Gore Hill Fire Department



The final business that I had the privilege to photograph before the end of the year is Hempl's Bakery. What a "treat" it was taking pictures of their scrumptious donuts to help them with their advertising.




This new year, I am so excited to focus full time in real estate, business branding, commercial and professional head shot photography. I will continue to photograph milestone portrait photography, including maternity, senior high, and couple/engagement sessions.

Contact me today if you are a real estate agent looking for a full time photographer or a fill in when your regular photographer is unavailable.  I am very flexible with same day digital prints delivered via Drop Box or Google Drive.

Check out my website to contact me for your next session and to check out more samples of my work with pricing. Pittstop Photography

Comments

Popular Posts